South Sioux City School District
Contact: Mike Vraspir
The mission for the Electric Division is to safely provide reliable, quality services to students, staff and community by providing qualified, courteous employees to satisfy customer needs and requests.
Electric Division Response team
The Electric Division primary function is maintained and repair electrical system within facilities from a work order based system. Work orders are received and prioritized in three basic categories.
Priority progression for the Electric Division
- Electric interruptions and safety
- Repairs and installs directly affecting the learning environment
- Repairs and installs indirectly related to a learning environment
Electric Division Special Systems included by using outsourced contractors
- Maintain and repair all fire alarm systems
- Annual test and inspections
- Maintain all fire sprinkler systems
- Kitchen hood fire suppression systems
- Annual cleaning of hoods
- Monitor all security systems
- Leak detection monitors
- Temp control systems for critical equipment
- Access control systems
- Pa/clock/bell system etc.
Hours: Monday through Friday from 6:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
For after-hours emergencies please call 712-490-6558