“Change is inevitable. Growth is optional.”
― John C. Maxwell
Discovery is more important than delivery.
Want to increase innovation? Lower the cost of failure. — Joi Ito
If you need technical assistance do one of the following:
- Submit a Help Desk request on School Dude with IT Direct (Organization Number: 786532463) [Submittal Password: cardinals]
- Vist a Help Desk
- High School Library 402.494.7582
- Middle School Library 402.412.2839
|Having trouble submitting a work order as an existing user on SchoolDude? SchoolDude reset all passwords over the summer. You now need to reset it and use it each time. Your username is probably in the firstname.lastname@example.org email address/ format.
Click here for more info and help.
- Go to the SchoolDude logon page and select Forgot Password at the top of the page.
- Enter your email address and select Submit.
- The screen will now say “Your email is on the way! Check your email for instructions on how to reset your password.” (The email could go to your spam folder, so if you do not see an email within 2 minutes, check there.)
- Open that email and click on the link it provides. Enter a password, confirm the password and select Reset Password.
- Go back to your original screen and enter your email address and your password and select Sign In.
- It will now take you to the screen you are accustomed to seeing and you may enter new requests in the same manner as always.
Technology is a Tool, NOT a Learning Outcome.
The motivation behind the image was to remind teachers that carefully thinking through just what we want our kids to know and be able to do is the FIRST step that we need to take when making choices about the role that technology plays in our teaching. - Bill Ferriter