Microsoft Outlook Info
Microsoft Outlook is a personal information manager from Microsoft, available as a part of the Microsoft Office suite.
Although often used mainly as an email application, it also includes a calendar, task manager, contact manager, note taking, a journal and web browsing.
It can be used as a stand-alone application, or can work with Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft SharePoint Server for multiple users in an organization, such as shared mailboxes and calendars, Exchange public folders, SharePoint lists and meeting schedules. There are third-party add-on applications that integrate Outlook with devices such as mobile phones and with other software like Office & Skype internet communication. Developers can also create their own custom software that works with Outlook and Office components using Microsoft Visual Studio.
Click here for the SSC Outlook Proficiency Scale in PDF format
- Short video clip on Working with Folders
- Short Video clip on Creating and Deleting Folders
- Short Video clip on Moving Messages
- Short Video clip Introducing Calendars
- Short Video clip on Scheduling Appointments
- Short Video clip on Scheduling a Meeting
- Short Video clip on Accepting a Meeting Request
- Short Video clip on Creating a Rule
- Short Video clip on Creating a special rule to move email to a certain folder
Ryan's YouTube Channel: