South Sioux City Community School District does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, veteran status, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, or other protected status in admission or access to, or treatment of employment in its programs or activities. Positions are subject to a veterans preference.
Employment Forms (to be filled out upon administrator request):
Upon notification, the district may request these forms be printed, signed and sent to the administration office.
- South Sioux City Community Schools Employment Application
- Click here for an online listing of all openings
- New Superintendent Search: Information & Link to Apply
- Instructions for Background Check Forms
- IA-Authorization for Release of Child Abuse Info. Form
- Nebraska-Adult & Child Abuse & Neglect Registry Check Form
- Background Check Authorization Form
- Personal Disclosure Form - Criminal History Information
- Fair Credit Reporting Act Rights [PDF]
- Staff Resources & Documents [contracts, agreements, job descriptions and much more...]