Mission, Vision and Goals
The District Mission Statement
“The South Sioux City Community School District, in partnership with families and the community, provides a safe and supportive learning environment where each student is uniquely prepared and thrives academically, socially, and personally.”
- A culture that embraces and leverages diversity.
- State of the art facilities and tools to enhance learning.
- Students engaged in their unique learning.
- Comprehensive stakeholder engagement.
- Guaranteed and viable curriculum.
- Teacher and student passion for learning.
Board of Education/Superintendent Goals
- Facilitate open, transparent communication and engage the community.
- Articulate the district vision to all stakeholders in a manner that stresses student learning and achievement expectations while including the needs of our students.
- Monitor data to support growth and promote shared accountability for maximizing student achievement.