Attention Seniors: Important Checkout & Graduation Day Instructions
Seniors: Please see your Card Time teacher to get your checkout folder.
Seniors - please follow these directions to check out. Your last day is Thursday, May 12th, and it is important for you to be here at 8:00 a.m.
Seniors with the last name beginning with A - LN will practice first. Please be in your seats in the mini dome by 8:00 a.m. You will check out after practice.
Seniors with the last name beginning with LO - Z will check out at 8:00 a.m. Please be in your seats in the mini dome by 9:45 a.m.
Please look at the small purple sheet in your checkout folder. You will not have to check out with individual teachers, but please check out with the following departments:
- Tech Department - The tech department will take your computer if you if you no longer need it. Once it is checked in, there are no loaners, and you have no access to a school computer. Be sure to check with all of your teachers to be sure you do not need your computer.
- Check out with your counselor.
- The Lunch Program has been signed off for you. You owe no lunch fines.
- Go to Mrs. Zeliadt in the office. She will hand you your Senior envelope, and she will have you sign off when she hands you your tickets for graduation. You will not receive any other graduation tickets even if you lose them. These are your ten tickets for your guests.
- The last person you check out with is Mrs. Horan. All fines must be paid before graduation. They must be paid by cash. No checks allowed.
Things to remember:
- You must be at practice to receive your tickets/Senior packet and to do a very important exit survey.
- You must be at school on Sunday, May 15, 2022, - ninety (90) minutes before your scheduled graduation time. You will use door # 11. You will park in the teachers’ parking lot on the east side of the school (G Street entrance).
- Bobier Portrait Studio will be taking pictures. All pictures need to be paid for on graduation day. Order forms are in your Senior packets.
- ONLY GRADUATES are allowed to park and come in the east side doors (no guests through these doors)
- All guests must have a ticket. Guests must enter through door #25 (Westside Commons doors). These doors will open one (1) hour before the scheduled graduation time. THE ENTRANCE DOORS WILL CLOSE IMMEDIATELY AT THE SCHEDULED GRADUATION TIME, AND NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED ENTRY AFTER THAT.
- The mini dome will be cleared between graduations for cleaning. All guests must exit through the southwest mini dome doors. Only graduates are allowed in the commons immediately following graduation.
- All graduates and guests are asked to exit the property as soon as possible after graduation.