Important Back-to-School Information 2022-2023
August 11, 2022 is the First Day for Grades K-6th & 9th; Half Day for Students (noon dismissal).
August 12, 2022 is the First Day for K-12th (full day).
Preschool Information: August 15th Full Day Preschool Begins | August 16th AM & PM Preschool Begins
We are requesting all families complete the following online forms:
• Address and/or Phone Number Changes
• Free or Reduced Lunch Online Form/App [Español] Paper Applications (PDF) with directions
• Add money to your Family Lunch Account [Additional Nutrition Services / Lunch Program Info]
• Bus Ticket Information
• Handbooks & Handbook Receipt Form [Print, Sign and Return]
• Chromebook Insurance & Information on the Chromebook Program for High School & Middle School Students
• Sign up for Synergy Account
The Tech Department wants to remind MS / HS students to make sure they charge and test their Chromebook before school starts. Please read this helpful Chromebook tips/help sheet to make sure your device is ready to go on the first day of school. Don't wait, check it today! Click here to purchase Chromebook Insurance using the "My School Bucks" secure payment website. If you need assistance or have issues with your Chromebook, please contact the Tech Dept al 402-412-2899 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you are new to the district, please contact the Central Registrar located at the School Administration Building as soon as possible to get the registration process started. The School Administration Building is located at 210 W. 39th Street in South Sioux City. If you are new to the district, Preschool through 12th grade, please contact the Central Registrar as soon as possible to get the registration process started.
School Administration Building, 210 W. 39th Street, South Sioux City, NE 68776
Central Registrar: Paulina Aldana
South Sioux City Community Schools
210 West 39th Street
South Sioux City, NE 68776