District Facility Study
During the 2013-2014 school year the district conducted a facility study. Our approach to the facility study was a 3-phased process that took a look at the current condition of each school building, verified the program needs that support teaching and learning, and finally generated a master plan to address the facility needs that exist throughout the district. We completed all three phases of the study and shared the information with the community.
Click here to view the Facility Study introductory slide show.
To collect input from various stakeholder groups emphasizing the intent to address both individual building and district needs.
To build and enhance relationships with civic groups, community leaders, local college and universities, and business organizations to develop a comprehensive facility plan.
- Facility Review Team Members and Dates
- Fact Finding Sessions
- Introducing the Facility Study [PDF] presentation by Dr. Vern Fisher
- Facility Condition Aseessment prepared by FEH Associates Inc. in conjuction with Alvine Engineering [PDF] - presented to the Board on 2/10/14
- Introduction and Process - Program Compatibility Assessment - presented to the Board by FEH Associates Inc. on 3/3/14 [PDF]
- Program Compatibility Assessment (PCA) Final as presented to the Facilities Comittee and Review Team - November 2014 [PDF]
- Items to Consider - presented to the Board by FEH Associates Inc. on 3/3/14 [PDF]