We want to hear from you! If you have any questions or comments about South Sioux City Public Schools, our services or this web site, please feel free to contact us.
School Administration Building (SAB)
210 W. 39th Street
South Sioux City, NE 68776
Phone: 402-494-2425, Fax: 402-494-3916
If you need immediate assistance, you can access the following resources that are available any time of the day or night.
- Crisis Hotline (Siouxland Area): (402) 494-7655 or (877) 958-7776
- Nebraska Family Helpline: 1-888-866-8660
- National Suicide and Crisis Lifeline: 988
- National Crisis Text Line: text START to 741741 (text charges from your phone carrier may apply)
- South Sioux City Police Department (non-emergency) 494-7555 or 494-7512 or 911 (emergency)
- Region 4 Resources
If you or anyone you know needs help:
The Safe2Help NE app allows you to submit anonymous and secure school safety related information to a 24/7 staffed crisis center. The crisis center is housed with the Boys Town National Hotline. Tips can be submitted via theSafe2Help NE website, calling 833-980-7233 or through the mobile app.
Call 988 if you’re thinking about suicide, are worried about a friend or loved one, or would like emotional support, the Lifeline network is available 24/7 across the United States.
Call 911 when a serious and immediate medical or life threatening emergency is happening.