Welcome to the South Sioux City Community Schools!
Are you looking for copies of required documents? Click here to find the needed forms so you can come prepared!
When a student moves to the South Sioux City School District, the family begins the enrollment process at the School Administration Building located at 210 W. 39th Street in South Sioux City. The District Registrar is now located in the South Sioux City School Administration Building.
Once the registration package has been completed, the family will return to their assigned school to finalize the registration process with the building principal and secretary.
Boundary Map PDF (Small File Size) or PDF (Large File Size)
Student In-District Transfer Request Form [PDF]
Enrollment for New Student:
If you need assistance with the enrollment process, you can register at the School Administration Building:
- Office Location: 210 W. 39th Street
- Office Hours: 8 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- Office Phone: 402-412-2823
- Office Fax: 402-412-3916
Current students can update their address, phone number and other information anytime by contacting their school.
Please bring the following Documents:
1. Birth Certificate* (Required by Nebraska state law 43-2001 through 43-2012)
2. Copy of Immunization Record
3. (2)Proofs of Address, ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS must contain the parent/guardian’s name and address.
Examples for "proof of address" include:
- Current lease or mortgage
- Current Utility bills
- Current motor vehicle registration
- Official correspondence from City, County, State or Federal Agency
- Property Tax Bill
- NOT accepted: Cell Phone Bill; Credit Card Bill; Pay Stub
4. Proof of Parenthood and/or Guardianship
- Current Identification Card
- Current Driver's License
- Birth Certificate matches photo ID
- Adoption Records
- Foster Parent Records
- Educational Guardianship form
*Birth Certificate Required
According to Nebraska state law 43-2001 through 43-2012, any person enrolling a student for the first time in a public district or private school system must provide a certified copy of the student's birth certificate. If the school does not have a copy of your child’s birth certificate, you will be receiving a letter with information on how to obtain a copy. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the school office.
South Sioux City Community Schools
210 West 39th Street
South Sioux City, NE 68776