Welcome to the South Sioux City Community Schools!
Are you looking for copies of required documents? Click here to find fillable forms so you can come prepared!
When a student moves to the South Sioux City School District, the family begins the enrollment process at the Welcome Center located at 2219 Dakota Avenue.
Once the registration package has been completed, the family will return to their assigned school to finalize the registration process with the building principal and secretary.
If you need assistance with the enrollment process, you can register at the Welcome Center:
- Welcome Center
- 2219 Dakota Avenue
- 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- If you have any questions, please contact Jenny Gonzalez at 712-898-8497.
Current students can update their address, phone number and other information anytime by contacting their school.
1. Birth Certificate* (Required by Nebraska state law 43-2001 through 43-2012)
2. Copy of Immunization Record
3. Proof of Address, ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS must contain the parent/guardian’s name and address.
Examples for "proof of address" include:
- Current lease or mortgage
- Utility bills
- Current Driver’s License
- Current Identification Card
- Property Tax Bill
- NOT accepted: Cell Phone Bill; Credit Card Bill; Pay Stub
4. Proof of Parenthood and/or Guardianship
- Birth Certificate matches photo ID
- Adoption Records
- Foster Parent Records
- Educational Guardianship form
*Birth Certificate Required
According to Nebraska state law 43-2001 through 43-2012, any person enrolling a student for the first time in a public district or private school system must provide a certified copy of the student's birth certificate. If the school does not have a copy of your child’s birth certificate, you will be receiving a letter with information on how to obtain a copy. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the school office.