Maintenance Work Orders: SchoolDude (Organization Number: 786532463) [Submittal Password: cardinals]
School Dude is a powerful, online maintenance work order management system that helps our maintenance staff save time and resources by streamlining the work flow process.
|Having trouble submitting a work order as an existing user on SchoolDude? SchoolDude reset all passwords over the summer. You now need to reset it and use it each time. Your username is probably in the firstname.lastname@example.org email address/ format.
Click here for more info and help.
- Go to the SchoolDude logon page and select Forgot Password at the top of the page.
- Enter your email address and select Submit.
- The screen will now say “Your email is on the way! Check your email for instructions on how to reset your password.” (The email could go to your spam folder, so if you do not see an email within 2 minutes, check there.)
- Open that email and click on the link it provides. Enter a password, confirm the password and select Reset Password.
- Go back to your original screen and enter your email address and your password and select Sign In.
- It will now take you to the screen you are accustomed to seeing and you may enter new requests in the same manner as always.
Construction Form [PDF]
Community Use of Facilities - Application for Use Form - located under Activities - Sports
Thank you to Robertson Implement and the Ariens Company for donating this amazing power sweeper to the District: